Tuesday, December 7, 2010

First post!

Hello All!

This is my first official post as a new blogger!  I thought I should get this first one done while the baby naps! 

I have been thinking about blogging for quite some time now but I never knew what to write about until now.  A little bundle of joy named Logan came into our lives and everything has changed!

This blog will be about motherhood and living a healthy, natural lifestyle. 

Of course, the most talked about subject will be Logan!  He is a little over five weeks old now and he rules the household already! 

Well he is starting to fuss...gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute! Love you! miss you! I want to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie! I just saw this on facebook! Your baby is darling!!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete